QR Code API generator for scaling businesses
Use Uniqode’s custom QR Code API to automate QR Code operations, at scale
Trusted by businesses you
Our API-made QR Codes are everything you need
Custom HeadingEngagement metrics to track API campaigns.
EditableEdit or redirect individual QR Codes, even after they go live.
SecureWe’re SOC2 Type II and GDPR compliant, ensuring security for all your custom QR Code API campaigns.
Easily scannableHighest level of error correction. Scannable even with 30% damage.
Vector and raster formatsBe it for print or digital screens-available to download in PNG, JPEG, SVG, EPS, and PDF.
Generated in real-timeBulk-generated QR Codes, ready in minutes.
Don’t stop at QR Codes. Use Uniqode’s API QR Code generator for more.
Our custom API supports multiple use-cases that go beyond QR Codes.
Need help in choosing a plan? Contact our QR Code experts at +1 (646) 655 0702
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use QR Code API in 4 easy steps:
- Login to your Uniqode dashboard and get the API key.
- Go to your software or application where you wish you integrate the API key.
- Add a plain text header field named Authorization. The contents of the header will be Token XXX, where XXX is your API Key.
- Once you add the API key and this authentication is done, you can use QR Code API to set up workflows within your software.
You can create a QR Code for API using Uniqode’s QR Code generator.
- Login to your Uniqode dashboard
- Click ‘API’ section on the bottom-left of your dashboard
- Copy your API key and Organization ID—this will be required for authenticating Uniqode’s API.
- Go to your application or software of choice and add a plain text header field named Authorization. The contents of the header will be Token XXX, where XXX is your API Key.
- Once this authentication has been added to your app, you can use QR Code API to set up custom QR Code workflows within your app itself.
You can use Uniqode’s QR Code generator API in your app or website to create different types of QR Codes. Automate QR Code creation for various use cases like tickets for event attendees, landing pages, product information for product packaging, and more.
Yes, with a QR Code generator API, you can edit and modify your dynamic QR Code campaigns anytime. You can also track and measure your campaign’s results from Uniqode’s analytics dashboard.
Once you integrate Uniqode’s QR Code generator API with your application or software, you can create custom QR Code. You can use API commands to automate QR Code actions, such as notifying whenever someone edits a QR Code, or scans it, and save on time, money, and resources with QR Code API.