Trusted by businesses you
We’re the only enterprise-ready digital business card solution on the planet
Security experts rated us SOC-2 compliant, meaning we are ready for any security threat.
2,000+ cards in a click
Automate the creation of QR Codes from spreadsheets or generate them in bulk using brand templates. In one click.
With a host of supported integrations, we easily fit into any existing tools & processes you follow.
Discover smart networking
Add a QR Code to your contact card and get your information saved instantly with a quick scan.
Update anytime icons Stop spending dollars on reprints - Update contact details dynamically to reflect change in information.
Team Analytics icons View aggregated data from different digital business cards on a single dashboard and identify high performers.
See why on-field teams love Uniqode (formerly Beaconstac)
Our sales team had reached out to me for QR Codes on their business cards. Now I’ve been able to use the template and deliver the QR codes to them easily!
Within 5 min, I had my first QR Code set up on my business card! I love the dynamic codes that allow you to update what the consumer scans.
We sell business cards, and Uniqode (formerly Beaconstac) allows us to easily add dynamic QR codes, allowing infinite changes after the customer receives their card.
The digital business card solution for
Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s how you can generate a QR Code for your business card:
- Go to Uniqode's (formerly Beaconstac) QR Code generator. Create a free static QR Code or sign-up at no cost so you can manage your QR Codes in one place.
- Head over to the ‘QR Codes’ section from the dashboard.
- Choose the type of QR Code you want to embed on your business card—vCard, website, app download, social media, etc.
- Personalize and design the QR Code.
- Test, download, and embed the code to your business card.
Yes. You can include a QR Code on a business card to link to your contact information. These details, upon scanning, can be saved on a smartphone in <2 minutes.
QR Code business cards use an online format—VCF (virtual contact file)—to share contact details across devices. Upon scanning, the QR loads the information on a smartphone that can be saved within a few clicks
Uniqode's (formerly Beaconstac) QR Codes for business cards start at $5 a month. Our plans go up to $99 per month, depending on your requirements. For large organizations, we offer custom-tiered pricing. Check out the full set of features and costs of our QR Code plans.
Here’s a basic checklist to help you choose the right QR Code maker for business cards:
- Look for the QR Code maker’s reviews on G2, Capterra, and/or Trust Pilot.
- Check if the top-rated QR Code generator is easy-to-use and has reliable customer support.
- Schedule a demo to see the product in action.
- Do a full feature (both basic and advanced) and price comparison to select the most suitable QR Code business card maker.