Trusted by businesses you
We’re the only enterprise-ready digital business card solution on the planet
Security experts rated us SOC-2 compliant, meaning we are ready for any security threat.
2,000+ cards in a click
Automate the creation of QR Codes from spreadsheets or generate them in bulk using brand templates. In one click.
With a host of supported integrations, we easily fit into any existing tools & processes you follow.
Discover smart networking
Add a QR Code to your contact card and get your information saved instantly with a quick scan.
Update anytime icons Stop spending dollars on reprints - Update contact details dynamically to reflect change in information.
Team Analytics icons View aggregated data from different digital business cards on a single dashboard and identify high performers.
See why on-field teams love Uniqode (formerly Beaconstac)
Our sales team had reached out to me for QR Codes on their business cards. Now I’ve been able to use the template and deliver the QR codes to them easily!
Within 5 min, I had my first QR Code set up on my business card! I love the dynamic codes that allow you to update what the consumer scans.
We sell business cards, and Uniqode (formerly Beaconstac) allows us to easily add dynamic QR codes, allowing infinite changes after the customer receives their card.
The digital business card solution for
Frequently Asked Questions
Digitizing your business cards is of utmost importance in a post-pandemic world. You can digitally share your business card in the following ways:
- Embed a QR Code on your physical business card.
- Create a QR Code with your contact details and share the code via emails, social media, flyers, URLs, and more.
- Use NFC tag-enabled digital business cards.
You can create and manage your digital business cards for free with Uniqode's (formerly Beaconstac) static QR Codes. Here’s how:
- Go to Uniqode's (formerly Beaconstac) online QR Code generator.
- Choose the QR type - ‘Digital Business Card’.
- Enter all relevant information.
- Customize your digital business card.
- Test and download the card.
We recommend signing up (it’s free!) so you can create and manage your digital business cards within a dedicated account on Uniqode (formerly Beaconstac). This free account lets you create unlimited static QR Codes for your business cards and manage them in one place.
However, keep in mind that static QR Codes don’t allow you to edit the content, track QR scans, and capture first-party customer data. To do so, you need to opt for a dynamic QR Code.
Yes. iPhones have an in-built QR scanner app, which you can use to scan QR Codes on business cards and access the embedded content. Alternatively, you can launch your iPhone camera app and scan the code to view digital business cards
Creating a QR Code for your digital business card is extremely easy with Uniqode (formerly Beaconstac). Here’s how:
- Sign-up for a free trial to create and manage static or dynamic QR Codes for your business cards.
- Click on ‘QR Codes’ from the left panel on the Uniqode (formerly Beaconstac) dashboard.
- Choose the QR type - Digital business card (vCard).
- Input your contact information, website, social media links, location, and more.
- Design the QR Code as per your company branding.
- Test, save, and download the code and use it for your digital business cards.
Digital business cards offer the following benefits over traditional ones:
- To digitally share your details in an instant and safe manner.
- To share more than just contact information—website address, social media links, and location.
- To make it convenient for users to save contact details on their smartphones in <2 minutes.
- To track engagement metrics and get access to first-party customer data.
- To edit card content at the backend, without recreating and redistributing the card.
Uniqode (formerly Beaconstac) is the best digital business card solution based on the 9 most important parameters:
- Ease of use
- Card design capabilities
- Product UI
- Analytics and tracking
- Ease of sharing
- Bulk card creation
- API access and integrations
READ: A complete guide to choosing the best digital business card solution